where can i get installation file for microsoft visual studio

where can i get installation file for microsoft visual studio

Hello,

I have liecnse for Cluster and parallel studios, and I what to install Intel Fortran Compiler version 11.1. one of the requiremnt is that i need to have installed Microsoft Visual Studio. Where  can i find this file to instal. Is it possible to find a educational license for this/

Than k you

FM

4 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

You can download a 90 day trial of VS2012 from the microsoft website but after that you need to purchase a licence key. Prices etc are on the microsoft website.

Presumably, there are academic licenses for VS, but the Microsoft sites (and your institution or reseller) are more authoritative source for information. http://www.microsoft.com/education/en-us/buy/Pages/USAcademicretail.aspx As Clive J said, the 90 day trial is good if you don't require longer term.

If you are using version 11.1 of the Intel products, they don't support VS2012 or 2010. Intel Visual Fortran Compiler Professional Edition 11.1 included Visual Studio 2008 Shell, allowing you to develop Fortran programs without a further purchase. Look for the download that says it includes VS2008 Shell.

I don't know which other components you want to use - Parallel Studio (not Parallel Studio XE) requires Visual C++ at least.

Is there a reason you want to use such an old compiler version?

Steve - Intel Developer Support

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入