Wired binary files reading

Wired binary files reading

sabergemini的头像

When I want to develop a code  with intel fortran (version 11.1) to process the binary output of  an executable file, which is compliled in gfortran (ver 4.1.2), the procedure of file opening and reading have been proven no erros. However, the dara read is just zero. But when I change the compiler to gfortran, the data reading is correct when comparing with the original ASCII output.

The file processing specifer I used as listed as follows:

OPEN(UNIT=IOBIN, FILE=FILNAM, ERR=100, STATUS='UNKNOWN', ACCESS='SEQUENTIAL', FORM='UNFORMATTED',CONVERT='LITTLE_ENDIAN',IOSTAT=IOS)
      READ(UNIT=IOBIN,ERR=200,IOSTAT=IOS)  LENGTH,(WORK(I),I=1,LENGTH)
      CLOSE(UNIT=IOBIN, ERR=300, STATUS='KEEP',IOSTAT=IOS)

Compiling options are : -assume byterecl

For my question, is there other complie option or file processing specifiers should be added.Thanks for any suggestions.

3 帖子 / 0 new
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
Tim Prince的头像

gnu fortran used to have a specific incompatibility in sequential record length specification between -m32 and -m64 mode. I don't remember in which version gfortran adopted compatibility with ifort (gfortran 4.1 is obsolete).
You could try specifying RECL in case there is a problem associated with differing defaults.

Steve Lionel (Intel)的头像

It was several years ago, at least, when gfortran changed to use a method compatible with Intel Fortran.

Steve

登陆并发表评论。