Changing rigid body UserData in Maya

Changing rigid body UserData in Maya

I am trying to alter the userData of rigid bodies that I want to export from Maya. I am a bit confused because userData is not one of the fields. It is a field in the XML so I feel like I must be missing something simple. Help?

3 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

Hi fiction--

The userdata field is included in the XML because we use a common format to export from within the Havok runtime and from modellers. There is unfortunately no way to set this field from within the modellers. However, you can use custom attributes to export data from Maya - find section "8.11.6.1 Exporting Custom Data" under " Extending the Maya Tools" in the documentation for more information.

Best Regards,
--Tim

Hi fiction--

The userdata field is included in the XML because we use a common format to export from within the Havok runtime and from modellers. There is unfortunately no way to set this field from within the modellers. However, you can use custom attributes to export data from Maya - find section "8.11.6.1 Exporting Custom Data" under " Extending the Maya Tools" in the documentation for more information.

Best Regards,
--Tim

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入