2009 Fortran Program will not compile

2009 Fortran Program will not compile

Steve:

I have a program that compiled in 2009 and now gives me an MKL on the library.  I enclose the files can you tell me what I am doign wrong now.

I am running it on a 64 bit machine with Windows 7, VS Premium 2012 and the latest Fortran

Thanks jmn

附件尺寸
下载 morlet.zip6.49 MB
7 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
Steve Lionel (Intel)的头像

John,

Please elaborate on the problem. I don't know what you mean by "gives me an MKL". The build log in the ZIP shows a successful build using 11.1 and VS2008. When I open the solution in VS2012, it builds and executes without error.

Steve

Gives me an error that : Cannot open file mkl_solver.lib and then fails to complie.

Steve Lionel (Intel)的头像

That's not a compile failure, it's a link failure. The project you attached makes no reference to a mkl_solver.lib, so the project you showed here is not representative of the problem. MKL has changed its library names over the years and there is no longer an mkl_solver.lib. But your project specifies the /mkl:parallel option and the correct library names are automatically provided when the project links.

I suggest finding where you manually added mkl_solver.lib and remove it, as well as the names of any other MKL libraries being used.

Steve

Steve:

I went right through the program and could find no references. I deleted out the sln and vproj files and copied across the ones that worked and then ran it again, Same error. I finally thought - clean it - cleaned it and it ran.

I must have had an old obj file causing the problem?

Weird

Steve:

I went right through the program and could find no references. I deleted out the sln and vproj files and copied across the ones that worked and then ran it again, Same error. I finally thought - clean it - cleaned it and it ran.

I must have had an old obj file causing the problem?

Weird

Steve Lionel (Intel)的头像

Yes, you might have had an old object with an embedded linker directive that called for that library.

Steve

登陆并发表评论。