Help me on Fortran Compiler 11.1 licence Issue

Help me on Fortran Compiler 11.1 licence Issue

Dear All,

I am getting followig licence error while building my project

error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

A license for FCompW is not available now (-96,491).

I am having a C project with some fortran90  source files(fortran files are  for testing).

I am working with Visual Studio 2008 IDE and installed Fortran Compiler 11.1 by IT admin.

I dont know howmany users are using this. Can somebody help me on what is this problem &

Howmany users can access this software(fortran compiler 11.1) at a time ?

Kindly help me quikly.....

Detailed Error Report:

A connection to the license server could not be made.  You should
make sure that your license daemon process is running: both an
lmgrd.intel.exe process and an INTEL.exe process should be running
if your license limits you to a specified number of licenses in use
at a time.  Also, check to see if the wrong port@host or the wrong
license file is being used, or if the port or hostname in the license
file has changed.
License file(s) used were (in this order):
    1.  Trusted Storage
    2.  28518@slic1
    3.  28518@slic2
    4.  28518@slic3
    5.  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel/Licenses\COM_W_CMP_FOR_xxx_xxxxxxxx.lic
    6.  C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Intel/Licenses
    7.  C:\PROGRA~1\Intel\Compiler\11.1\060\bin\ia32\*.lic

Thanks in advance.

8 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

If it's a floating license, the limit on simultaneous checkouts isn't visible in this information. When someone starts a compile, they would reserve one of the available copies for a few minutes; with normal operation, such a reservation would expire automatically after a few minutes without compile activity and the license should become available to someone else. Your system administrator should know the limits on your license.
The header on this forum asks you specifically not to post a license in a public post.

I recently saw another user with a similar error and it turned out that the IT department had moved the license server to another system without obtaining a new license file with the appropriate system ID.

I am moving this thread to the licensing section for help - I removed the serial number information from the post.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

HI,
I have sent you a private message asking you the serial number of the license so I can find out exactly how many seats the floating license has? You can touch base with your IT and get me that information so I can investigate further. The problem could be the number of seats that the license can handle, or the host specified in the license file could have changed by your IT etc. Appreciate much for the info so we can proceed further. You can respond to the private email I've sent you, thanks much

Regards,
Kittur

Dear Tim,

Thanks a lot for replying with a good answer, very useful.

Dear Steve,

Thanks for responding with a good answer.

Dear Kittur,

Thanks you very much for the answer, I will try according to my permission.

Sure, appreciate your response. If you still have issues, you can also let me know in the private email I sent you if you need to send any secure content info, thanks.

Regards,
Kittur

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入