Consult me on how to achive the high perfomance speed on C code.

Consult me on how to achive the high perfomance speed on C code.

Ajain A.的头像

Dear All,

My code routines taking a time delay issue to generate the output(around 6 sec). I am trying to improve
the speed perfomance to generate the quick output. Can somebody consult me with some tips on
what all the things that should consider in the following code to achive the desired result. 

Thanks you very much 

8 帖子 / 0 new
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
mecej4的头像

Quote:

I am trying to improve the speed perfomance to generate the quick output(less than 0 sec).

[bemusement] As the startled Alice said, it is getting curiouser and curiouser. Faster than a speeding bullet? May be, with an optimizing compiler. Faster than greased lightning? Tough, but we'll try. But, to make your run-time less than zero, you'll have to run faster than light, and perhaps cause Einstein to stand up again.[/bemusement]

But then, if you could get your results to be output before the program was run, why run the program at all? Can events precede their causes?

Ajain A.的头像

Dear mecej4,

HOOO apologise!!!!!!! it was nano sec, pls.....

Ajain A.的头像

Quote:

Ajain A. wrote:

Dear mecej4,

HOOO apologise!!!!!!! it was nano sec

Ajain A.的头像

Quote:

Ajain A. wrote:

Dear All,

My code routines taking a time delay issue to generate the output(around 6 sec). I am trying to improve
the speed perfomance to generate the quick output  Can somebody consult me with some tips on
what all the things that should consider in the following code to achive the desired result. I have attached the
code that I am workig on. Kindly reply me with some advices on what are the issues causing delay in my code and how to rectify. 

Thanks you very much 

Ajain A.的头像

John Campbell的头像

Is it just me, but I'm not going to open a .docx file on any public forum.
Attaching a .txt or .f90 file would be much more preferable.
Or does the attachments box check for any dangerous macros in .docx or .xlsx files ?
John

Steve Lionel (Intel)的头像

No scanning on attachments is done. But there are risks with most any file type nowadays. I hadn't thought a JPG file could be malicious, but apparently it can. We used to consider PDF files safe - no longer.

I agree that use of potentially executable file attachments should be avoided if possible.

Steve

登陆并发表评论。