Posts being queued for approval

Posts being queued for approval

daflippers的头像

Hi,

It appears all posts to this forum are being queued for approval which is killing active discussions.  Other Intel forums have not adopted this queuing so why is it being applied here?

I'm not expecting this to hit the forum but if it does could one of the moderators add an explanation please?

Also do you have a timeframe for the email notification to be turned back on?

David

14 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
daflippers的头像

Hmmm, that went right through so it is only certain threads?

David

iliyapolak的头像

Yesterday one of my post was queued for the admin approval.I think  that somehow maybe spam filter was triggered.

daflippers的头像

Probably, as the Intel Forums were hit by Spammers and email notifications were turned off.  Annoying for members who have subscribed. 

If any moderator can update us on what's happening re notifications I'm sure it would be appreciated.

David

daflippers的头像

Probably, as the Intel Forums were hit by Spammers and email notifications were turned off.  Annoying for members who have subscribed. 

If any moderator can update us on what's happening re notifications I'm sure it would be appreciated.

David

iliyapolak的头像

Today none of my posts were queued for the approval.

daflippers的头像

My last post was queued and damn those double posts!

I'd still be interested in comments from a Moderator.

David

iliyapolak的头像

Yesterday one of my post was queued for approval.Upon further investigation of this issue I discovered that when forum page is duplicated the attempt to post the message will trigger anti-spam filter.(multiple login attempts)

daflippers的头像

The double post trigger makes sense but it is getting really difficult to keep topics flowing as posts seem to end up in limbo....

David

iliyapolak的头像

Design of such a spam filter should take into account so called past behaviour of the user.

daflippers的头像

Agreed.

I'd still love to know if/when email notifications will be reinstated.

David

iliyapolak的头像

Still my posts are choosen randomly and are queued for approval.Do you need email notification about the posted messages?

daflippers的头像

The email notification once you've subscribed to a forum meant I was able to keep up with the discussions without having to trawl through the forums.  they ceased on 4th January.

David 

iliyapolak的头像

引文:

daflippers 写道:

The email notification once you've subscribed to a forum meant I was able to keep up with the discussions without having to trawl through the forums.  they ceased on 4th January.

David 

Ok I got it:)

登陆并发表评论。