Can't find local help files

Can't find local help files

I am using VS 2010 and IVF 2013. I chose to use local help. The only help I have installed is for VTUNE Amplifier. When I try to install content from online I don't see anything for Fortran. I see a lot of other languages including C++, C#, F#, etc., but not Fortran. Where can I find the content online to install locally?

7 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

It should have been installed automatically. You need to install it from disk - in the help manager, select install from disk and browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2013\Documentation\msvhelp\1033\compiler_f - the .msha file there is what you need.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Thank you. That worked.

Can you help me create a silent install batch file to install all the XE Composer and MKL hlep files that are missing from out Intel Composer XE 2011 installations. The helpmanager supports a silent install but needs /product and /version info for each .MSHA file referenced.

Thanks

You can open the .msha in notepad and see the product name, which for Composer XE 2011 is "Intel(R) Composer XE 2011" and for MKL, "Intel(R) Math Kernel Library 10.3". I don't see a verson indicated - are you sure that's required? I tried to find documentation on this but nothing from Microsoft I could find indicated it was required. I did see that digitally signed .cab files are needed, and those we have.

If I run the Helplibmanager.exe without /product and /version I get an error saying parameters are missing. If I leave them as per the VS help install /Product VS and /Version 100 and remove the /silent then create 7 calls - one for each  MSHA file, I can get it to run after a fashion (it runs up the HelpManager 7 separate times and I have to select the add and update for each piece of help I am installing) I  could not find a way of appending the path to all the helpcontentsetup.msha files or how to manufacture one  msha file that referenced all the cab content files if I were to co-locate them.

Gary

The following seemed to work for me (the log file indicated success and no errors.)

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0\helplibmanager.exe" /silent /sourcemedia "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2013\Documentation\msvhelp\1033\compiler_f\helpcontentsetup.msha" /product "Intel(R) Composer XE 2013" /version 131 /locale en-us

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入