Visual Fortran BREAKS VS 2012 javascript debugger

Visual Fortran BREAKS VS 2012 javascript debugger

michaelg的头像

On both Windows 7 and 8 Enterprise, installing Visual Fortran Composer XE f/Win BREAKS the Visual Studio 2012 (Update 3) javascript debugger.  The only thing that works is breakpoints; cannot watch or inspect javascript variables when stopped at breakpoints and no intellisense, etc.  This is solely caused by the Intel product being installed.  If I just uninstall the Intel product and all functinoality returns.  

And another issue, why am I unable to get into Premier Support?  Me and my product are registered.

4 帖子 / 0 new
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
Steve Lionel (Intel)的头像

Michael, that's an interesting problem and I will let the developers know.

As for Premier Support, please use "Send Author A Message" and tell me which User ID you're using. Are you getting a "Not authorized" page? I looked up your email address, used here in the forum, and don't see a Premier Support account for you. I do see a valid license registered, though. Once you tell me the User ID you're using I'll get access fixed for you.

Steve
Steve Lionel (Intel)的头像

If you could attach a test project that demonstrates the JavaScript issue, that would be appreciated, or tell me how to reproduce it.

Steve
Steve Lionel (Intel)的头像

Our developers identified the bug in the Fortran debugger expression evaluator and have put in a fix for the October update. As a workaround simpler than uninstalling, rename the files with names starting with FEE, ForDbg and ForOps in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\Packages\Debugger to something else. You might try just renaming ForDbgSw.dll and see if that does it.

Steve

登陆并发表评论。