Linking problem

Linking problem

Clive J.的头像

I have a piece of code to call the C function GetAdaptersInfo to obtain the MAC address(es) of the computer.

The (abridged) code that works is

USE IFWINTY

! define Fortran equivalents of required C structures

INTERFACE
  INTEGER (BOOL) FUNCTION GetAdaptersInfo(arg1, arg2)   !                       &
 !&                                              BIND(C, NAME='GetAdaptersInfo')
!DEC$ ATTRIBUTES DEFAULT, STDCALL, DECORATE, ALIAS:'GetAdaptersInfo' :: GetAdaptersInfo
  USE IFWINTY
  INTEGER (LPLONG) :: arg1
  INTEGER (LPLONG) :: arg2
  END FUNCTION GetAdaptersInfo
END INTERFACE

dwRetVal = SIZEOF(AdapterInfo)

iret = GetAdaptersInfo(LOC(AdapterInfo), LOC(dwRetVal))

However, I would prefer to do it the ISO standard way instead of using specific compiler directives so if I have tried changing the code to

USE IFWINTY
USE ISO_C_BINDING

INTERFACE
  INTEGER (BOOL) FUNCTION GetAdaptersInfo(arg1, arg2)                          &
  &                                              BIND(C, NAME='GetAdaptersInfo')
  USE IFWINTY
  USE ISO_C_BINDING
  INTEGER (LPLONG) :: arg1
  INTEGER (LPLONG) :: arg2
  END FUNCTION GetAdaptersInfo
END INTERFACE

but then it fails in the linker step cannot resolve _GetAdaptersInfo

What am I doing wrong.

TIA

Clive

3 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
mecej4的头像

If you are targeting IA32, one of the WIndows system libraries will provide the routine _GetAdaptersInfo@8, and that routine has to be called using the Stdcall convention. You provided an interface that does not correspond to any routine provided in the Windows SDKs, so you get a link-time error.

The name decoration and calling conventions for X64 are different from those for IA32, and you will need to adjust your code accordingly, if that is the platform that you wish to compile for.

iliyapolak的头像

As it was already said your code must use stdcall convention when calling Win32 API.

登陆并发表评论。