FCompW and FLEXlm Licensing issue after upgrade of Visual Studio 2012 to Update 3

FCompW and FLEXlm Licensing issue after upgrade of Visual Studio 2012 to Update 3

Hi,

After upgrading Visual Studio 2012 to Upgrade 3 so that I could use Git for source control, I cannot compile due to licence errors.  I thought that maybe VS had lost track of something so that if I upgraded to Fortran 14 that might fix the issue.  The upgrade to Fortran 14 took all day.  I also had to give it permission to download extra items off the internet for some reason.  I am therefore reluctant to de-install Fortran and then install it again just in the hope that that will fix things.  Hope you can advise on what I should do.

Error messages are:

1>------ Build started: Project: CombVal_JIT_Run, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling with Intel(R) Visual Fortran Compiler XE 13.1.3.198 [IA-32]...
1>routines.f90
1>Error: A license for FCompW could not be obtained (-1,359,2).
1>Is your license file in the right location and readable?
1>The location of your license file should be specified via
1>the $INTEL_LICENSE_FILE environment variable.
1>License file(s) used were (in this order):
1>    1.  Trusted Storage
1>    2.  C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Licenses\*.lic
1>    3.  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Licenses
1>    4.  C:\PROGRA~2\Intel\COMPOS~1\bin\ia32\*.lic
1>Please visit http://software.intel.com/sites/support/ if you require technical assistance.
1>ifort: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

Regards, Warwick

5 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

Hi Warwick,

Please send me your serial number via private message.  We'll work from there.

Sincerely,
James Tullos
Technical Consulting Engineer
Intel® Cluster Tools

I see that the directory associated with the INTEL_LICENSE_FILE environment variable   ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Licenses  ) is empty.
Regards, Warwick

I have sent my serial number some time ago - to no avail so far.  I would like to contact Premier Support but I don't know what product to select.  A search for 'Fortran' yields nothing.

I requested our Registration Center email you a copy of the license file (.lic) associated with your S/N. Try placing the file (with the .lic extension in tact) into the directory you noted earlier for the INTEL_LICENSE_FILE variable and see if you can then compile.

If you did not receive the file, then log into the Intel Registration Center. On the main landing page, click on the Product Subscription Name that appears (i.e. Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows) and that should render details about your subscription. Under the License area, click Manage. Under the next view near the bottom is a button, Resend license file to my email. Click that and proceed as described earlier once you receive the license file.

登陆并发表评论。