Once you connect the System Analyzer or Graphics Frame Analyzer to the target device, the Application List window displays two groups of applications available on your device:
- Analyzable applications - have the proper permissions that allow Intel® GPA to analyze any application from this list.
- Non-analyzable applications - do not have the proper permissions and need to be modified.
To analyze an application from the Non-analyzable applications list, modify the application permissions as follows:
- Open the
AndroidManifest.xmlfile of your application.
- Enable the Internet connection permission:
- Enable the debuggable permission:
- Rebuild the application package and restart Intel® GPA.
The application appears in the Analyzable applications list and you can now open it for analysis.