One Solution for Multiple Environments
Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) optimizes code with minimal effort for future generations of Intel® processors. It is compatible with your choice of compilers, languages, operating systems, and linking and threading models.
- Features highly optimized, threaded, and vectorized math functions that maximize performance on each processor family
- Utilizes industry-standard C and Fortran APIs for compatibility with popular BLAS, LAPACK, and FFTW functions—no code changes required
- Dispatches optimized code for each processor automatically without the need to branch code
- Provides priority support, connecting you directly to Intel engineers for confidential answers to technical questions
- Improved small matrix multiplication performance in GEMM and LAPACK
- Enhanced ScaLAPACK performance for distributed computation
- 24 new vector math functions
- Simplified license for easier adoption and redistribution
- Additional distributions via YUM, APT-GET, and Conda*
Connect to the developer community and our tech experts through this public forum.
Priority Customer Support
New software purchases include free updates and confidential priority customer support for a year through our Online Service Center. Get direct access to our technical experts when you purchase Intel MKL as a stand-alone product or bundled with Intel Parallel Studio XE or Intel System Studio.
Intel® Xeon Phi™ processor
Intel® Xeon® processor
Intel® Core™ processor family
Intel Atom® processor
Supported Integrated Development Environments
Microsoft Visual Studio* (Windows)
Eclipse* (Linux and macOS)
C, C++, and Fortran development (native support)
Python* through Intel® Distribution for Python* (optimizes standard Python libraries that include NumPy, SciPY, and scikit-learn)
Free Stand-Alone Version
This version includes public forum support.
Free Open Source Intel® Math Kernel Library for Deep Neural Networks
Develop deep learning frameworks and applications.
Optimize standard Python* libraries, including NumPy, SciPY, and scikit-learn using Intel® Distribution for Python*.
These versions include priority customer support: