Features / Description
The Tone Mapping sample demonstrates how to use high dynamic range (HDR) rendering with tone mapping effect with the OpenCL™ technology.
It also demonstrates a CPU-optimized implementation of the tone mapping effect, showing how to:
- Implement calculation kernels using OpenCL C99
- Parallelize the kernels by running several work-groups in parallel
- Organize data exchange between the host and the OpenCL device
- Store the final image on the hard drive.
Supported Devices: CPU, Intel® Processor Graphics, Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor
Supported OS: Windows* OS
Complexity Level: Novice
For more information about the sample refer to the sample documentation inside the package.
* OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.