Summary: The goal of this project is to demonstrate how easy it is to build native Android apps with the Beacon Mountain toolset and Intel NDK. We will do this by building a simple game. We will walk through the steps of installing tools with Beacon Mountain, building the game, and testing it with the Intel® Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (Intel® HAXM) emulator. Commented source code is also available.
- Updated NDK to version r9c.
- Updated Ant to version 1.9.3.
- Updated Android Design Downloads
- Updated Android Design Downloads to 20131106
- Updated Intel® Threading Building Blocks (TBB) to version 4.2 update 1.
- Fixed HAXM incompatibility and OS X* 10.9.
- Added uninstaller.
- Updated ADT to version 22.3.0 (20131030).
- Updated NDK to version r9b.