Filtering by Specific Functions
- -trace-collectives– to collect information only about collective operations
- -trace-pt2pt– to collect information only about point-to-point operations
$ mpirun -trace -n 4 -trace-collectives ./myApp
Basic Function Filtering
STATE|SYMBOL|ACTIVITY <PATTERN> <RULE>
- SYMBOLfilters functions by their names, regardless of the class. The following definitions are considered equal:SYMBOL <PATTERN> <RULE> STATE **:<PATTERN> <RULE>
- ACTIVITYfilters functions by their class names. The following definitions are considered equal:ACTIVITY <PATTERN> <RULE> STATE <PATTERN>:* <RULE>
- STATEcan filter functions both by names and their class names.
Any number of characters, excluding ":"
Any number of characters, including ":"
A single character
A list of characters
STATE **send* OFF
<RULE> = ON | OFF | <trace level> | <skip level>:<trace level>
Advanced Function Filtering
<ENTRYTRIGGER> | <EXITTRIGGER> | <COUNTERSTATE> | <FOLDING> | <CALLER>
Filtering by Ranks
PROCESS <TRIPLET>[,<TRIPLET>,...] on | off
<TRIPLET> = <LOWER-BOUND>[:<UPPER-BOUND>[:<INCREMENT>] ]