This page provides links to the current ways to get the Intel® Performance Libraries: Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL), Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP), or Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL).
After installing the suite package, the Intel Performance Libraries will be installed by default. The article Which version of the Intel IPP, Intel MKL and Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) Libraries are Included in the Intel® Composer Bundles? provides version information for the Intel Performance Libraries included in the bundled products:
• Free standalone access through separate product main pages:
• Free access through Intel Performance Libraries page (Intel MKL, Intel IPP, Intel DAAL)
• YUM/APT repository for Intel MKL, Intel IPP, Intel DAAL, and Intel® Distribution for Python* (for Linux*):
• Conda* package/ Anaconda Cloud* support (Intel MKL, Intel IPP, Intel DAAL, Intel Distribution for Python):
• NuGet distribution channel (Intel MKL, Intel IPP, Intel DAAL, Intel TBB, Intel MPI Library, Intel OpenMP):
Only for Intel MKL:
Cloudera* Parcels support since Intel MKL 2017 update 2
Only for Intel IPP cryptography package:
Only for Intel DAAL Java* package:
Only for pyDAAL module:
The libraries obtained through any of the above means are exactly the same in functionality and performance. The main differences are in license agreement and support priority. Please refer to the License FAQ.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804